Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Unabashed Human Crying

I need a hug, so bad. And that sounds wicked corny and also kind of melodramatic, but right now I need someone Older And WiserTM to give me a hug and tell me that I’m not a horrible person, even if I don’t believe them. I need something, someone, solid and reassuring and trustworthy, and no such person exists in my life. My best friends are 1) as crazy, emotional, and unbalanced as I am, for the most part, and have their own hug and emotion needs, 2) miles and miles and miles away, almost to a one, or 3) not psychic and therefore unable to determine when I am torn up and hurt and lonely inside and really in need of a hug.

Gah. For all my wild and rampaging monster insides, I’m still part human girl, and I still need to curl up in a little ball and hide from the world sometimes. Maybe that’s part of the wild rampaging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment