Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Medication vs. LSD

You know, I managed to be without meds for four weeks, with no serious problems.

...Yeah, because the sudden recurring manic laughter is completely normal. Someone is going to notice, even if 2/3 of the people who usually pick up on that are leaving.

Actually, taking meds doesn’t make the manic laughter go away. In some cases, it gets worse.

Oh, I know. I remember things like that, too. But you have to admit that having withdrawal-like symptoms for almost half a week isn’t normal.

I don’t have to admit shit.

Your chest is contracting.

You’re unable to externalize negative emotions.

You need your fucking meds. They’re in the cabinet. Take them.

Fuck you. Id rather see the world more clearly. I’m tired of all this distortion.

Oh, for the love of… You’re not seeing things more clearly. The insanity is the distortion, not the meds! You might be more interested in the world when you’re completely fucking batshit, but that’s because it’s not the real world. Take. Your. Meds.

Acid trips make the world more distorted too.

Acid is not Risperdal.

Shut up.

Maybe I should start taking meds again. For a while, nothing seemed different, I didn’t even hit withdrawal, that I remember, at least. And the week in Maine was amazing, unlike normal problems when I don’t take meds. But all the sudden I feel my brain slipping. Dreams are vivid and a little nightmarish again, I’m wondering about things that really shouldn’t… um, things that aren’t really open to discussion, if that makes sense. The rules of physics aren’t… um. Basically, I’m laughing again, instead of whatever emotion I want to express, my chest is acting like it did when I went through withdrawal three or four times before, and the world is strange.

So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment